miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2024

"Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Quarantine and flick the bean?


 Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael Jackson, covers the pictures, almanacs to replace.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of...

Daily Thanks. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.   


Noses Up High, Zombie Nights: YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ? LIKE I SAID 2 CAN PLAY THE SAME BULLSHIT.Steven Jay Jarrot, shit to talk, shit to write, oral talents to sell, good time toads, snakes in grass, freaks in the knights, tigers asleep. 


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?The world makes liars of us all. Kevin Powers'.DAN EVANS - HISTORY TO SHARE, UCC CODES, 1 FINANCIAL, 2 TRANSFER, 3 TERMINATION, END GAME.Trade a termination for a transfer, not me, said the old man, on last leg, not me, said the veteran, with blue hair, who wants a midterm, for $30,000. No one here, with cash for crooks and liars. Life can be Crazy. '



"Hurry. Your request may be expedited at an additional cost:LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of...


The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text that says 'I don't care much for things that I can't take with me after I die. Give me love. Moments. Purpose. Things that 'ul settle in the soul. -A.R. Lucas'


The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.


"Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Quarantine and flick the bean?Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of...




DAILY EVENTS: LESSONS, LOVE, LUCK, TESTS OVER TIMES: PATHS CROSSED: TRADES. WILL NEED TO REVIEW AND APPROVE THIS POST BEFORE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT. YOU CAN STILL DELETE THE POST TO AVOID POSSIBLE ACCOUNT RESTRICTIONS.


"NAW GIRL, YOU WANT THAT KNIGGA, YOU CAN HAVE HIM!QUARANTINE AND FLICK THE BEAN?


**NEW EDITION - IF IT ISN'T LOVE.FAMILY AFFAIRS.MY FUTURE IN THE MEDIA WORLD:DICKS, DAWGS, DIKES, RACHEL JARROT.ON THE RUN..FROGS DAZES: DANCES WITH WOLVES, DANCES WITH SNAKES, IN



Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude. As God forgives us, practice forgiveness of Others and Self."

Happy Birthday to me, March 18,2024, day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths, time to start a new life. Rats in the kitchen, under the dishwasher, and it stopped working last week. Have to call Tom, the handyman, last time we spoke, his shit was not working, no way to get around, broken trucks and cars. Texting him first.


Thanks for the reply, I concur, get the down and out, the frogs under the surface, that are stuck on self, silly, slow, and stupid, part of the time, most of the time, and all of the time.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario