sábado, 20 de enero de 2018

"We ain't robbin' stagecoaches. I need something I can set it off with.Caption this!

They think I am short but I walk like I'm tall. Must be short man syndrome. You say that your tall, I say you are small...cant we all just get along. Happy Fathers day to myself ....Top girls in the history lessons taught in classes still, tales of the Vikings in the 9th or the 10th century, and views on love and hate, horns of a goat. Happy and delighted for the gifts to write a tale or two for the goodness and mercy angels out tonight. Blue stars shooting bright tonight, wishes on the stars that shoot across the sky.Today we honor Martin Luther King, Jr. - an iconic visionary and leader.
"We ain't robbin' stagecoaches. I need something I can set it off with."
 Because jeada can b in it and make the script like she came bac ta California lik everything good and she need ta do one more big bank robbery but first she need ta gather a team first. Taraji P Henson, Gabrielle Union, jordan sparks, and tyrese just ta make the movie better.Today we honor Martin Luther King, Jr. - an iconic visionary and leader.

Notes to the sinners and the saints out for the parties, and good times to play on the beach with whales. Whales or cows, are the same, twelve different types of cows. Killer whales are the biggest whales that I like, lived in Puget Sound, and saw the whales in the sound, on the way north. Happy and joyful are the herds of whales in the sea, not sure about the whales on land, happy and gay lifestyle of the whales on land?...😀😀😀😀Today we honor Martin Luther King, Jr. - an iconic visionary and leader.


Caption this!
Today we honor Martin Luther King, Jr. - an iconic visionary and leader.

"Don't worry about where I got it from. That ain't none of your business. Just look at the digits!" - Lida 'Stony' Newsom, New ports. Today we honor Martin Luther King, Jr. - an iconic visionary and leader.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario